Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 15, 2011

FBC Preschool Christmas


 We have been blessed greatly this year with a wonderful school year.  Mrs. Amy and Mrs. Lil have been just what she needed to grow and blossom.  They have taught Makenna so much, but it would be hard for anyone to tell that because she refuses to sing when the sing for the parents.  The children sang Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer which Makenna knows very well but did she sing one word of the song, no.  After singing, the children celebrated Jesus birthday with a party and a Happy Birthday cake.

 Makenna enjoys school and all the activities associated with school.  When she is in school she thrives on all the arts and crafts.  That sounds very familiar, if I do not take time to be creative on a regular basis I begin to feel stifled.  Things are not right in my world until I can use the creativity God gave me on a regular basis.  I do believe I have a little creative spirit on my hands.  Thank you God, because I do know what to do and how to nurture that in Makenna.

Makenna enjoys all the children at school but she always seems to relate better to the boys and plays better with boys.  Guess that comes from being raised with boys cousins who are very close in age to her.
Happy Birthday Jesus!

No comments: