Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Jumping

As a special treat, I decided to take Makenna to JUMP, a place with a variety of bouncey houses.  She was the only one there and I thought she would love it and I would never get her out of the place.  Little did I know in about an hour she would be ready to go.  It was realy loud with all the pumps keeping the inflatables blown up and Makenna does not like that kind of noise.  Guess it was a lesson learned, we will not be going back there. 


Mamma here I come, take my picture.  She was more interested in getting her picture made than anything else.  That would be my fault because I have taken so many pictures of her from the beginning.












This may take too mych effort and energy for my Precious Baby to do all that climbing and jumping.  Surely she should be worn out and nap well ohe afternoon.  No such luck there, she was just overly tired and whined all afternoon.


Makenna said she would rather go to the "ducks on the pond" aka Central Park at the mall, or as Mamma Kim calls it germ city.

No comments: