Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Disney World



Makenna and Mamma Kim had been on a journey this afternoon.  For Mother's Day Annacarmie gave me a gift card for Disney World.  Although Makenna does not know it yet, the two of us are going to Disney on May 25.  I cannot wait and if Makenna knew no one would have any peace at our house.  Makenna dose know I have promised to take her to see Mickey, Minnie and Goofy some time she just does not know it is so soon.  She said, Mamma Kim we have money to spend now so we can go.  I told her we could not go right now therefore, when we got home from our journey, as she called it, she jumped on her John Deer tractor and announced she was going to Disney World on her tractor.  I love my Precious Baby girl.  Sweet girl, we are going much sooner than you think and I cannot wait to take you and experience it with you.

No comments: