Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sweet Memories

I choose  to remember the  sweet memories I shared  over the years with my best  friend and the love of   my life; however, on  days like today it is hard to remember those sweet  times we  shared because John  left this life way to soon. To  have loved and lost is  better than to never have loved at all and I truly believe that with all my heart;  however, this day is always a very difficult day for me emotionally.  There are  so many questions that   do not have  answers this  side of  heaven.  Most of the time I accept that without  question but there are those days I ask why. Why will there be no more  sweet  memories to be made with my   best friend and the love of my life,  why  was John's life over so  quickly.  Yes, I know God's  plan is the perfect  plan and that is a comfort. Although I know that, there were many more memories I wanted to share with him.  I wanted him to  meet and love these precious grand babies like I know he would. We were   never promised  an easy life but God did promise to never leave or forsake  us.  I cling to that promise on the days when life  is so tough  and is  taking a toll on me because I do not have my  best friend to share this life  with and walk with me through those times.
  I miss you so much today  and cannot wait to see you again one  day.  I   love you with all my heart, John

No comments: