Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Unforgettable

I never want to forget all the funny things my Precious Baby says, things that she knows  way  beyond her years.  That comes from going to work with Mamma Kim every day of her life.  Yesterday Precious Baby came into my office  and ask what  Mamma  Kim was  doing and I told her I  was working on Mr.  Kevin's accounting.  Makenna then went to calculator and started working.  She tore the tape off and went over to parts department where they ask what  she was doing.  She told them she was working on taxes for Mr. Kevin.  They ask her if he owed  any taxes and she said I  have worked and worked on this so Mr. Kevin does not owe any taxes now.  She was tired from all the work on the taxes.

After  we  got home Precious Baby said when her baby sister came home from the hospital she was  going to shoot her and trade her in for a baby brother because she likes baby brothers better than baby sisters.  Oh   my goodness,  where does she come up with all the things she says?

No comments: